搜索
查看: 8504|回复: 34

[转帖] 德国GC2011大会,ARMA3展台国外玩家私人感受

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-8-23 14:49:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 msy 于 2011-8-23 22:42 编辑

此国外玩家是受邀参加GC2011大会的,并且特地去了ARMA3的展台了解情况。以下是他的感受。
17.08.2011- my personal D-Day

After a short ride with the train to the gamescom area, I was finally there and about to take a look at Arma 3 with my own eyes; and yes it was as amazing as i imagined it to be!

To not let you waiting any longer i start right away. You all have propably already seen the presentation the team has prepared for gamescom. It contained five levels. Each showcasing some of the new features of Arma 3. Before I tell you what those features might be, i would like to point out that everything we have seen so far is very WIP and since there is still a lot of time for developpement some things may change completely. So please dont expect that everything you read here will actually appear just like that in the final game. It is very likely but like i said, in one year, a lot of things could change
在我告诉你这些特性是什么之前,我要指出我们现在所见的所有的东西都还在WIP阶段,因此现在还有足够的时间去开发,有些内容也会完全改变。所以不要期待你在本文所读到的任何描述的内容都会同样出现在最后的游戏里。

Like you already know, the presentation started with an underwater scene. I dont know if somebody recogniced it but since we saw the latest underwater footage, you can spot those light reflections in the water. Pettka told me that these might be customisable, meaning you can change their appearance. Since water has now a new importance, Pettka told me they want to make the water more reflective and it might even be possible to apply alpha textures on those reflections but he wasnt sure yet. Overall, the water will look much more life-like.
如你所知,演示从水下场景开始。我不知道是否有人意识到,但是我们看到的目前的水下脚本,你可以观察到那些光反射。Pettka告诉我这些也是可以自定义的,这意味着你可以改变他们的外表。因为水现在是个重要的部分,Pettka告诉我他们希望把水做的更加有反射性,并且有可能在水的反射表面制作ALPHA贴图,不过他不确定这个。总之,水会看得更逼真。

Next, we saw the soldier changing uniforms with an OPFOR unit and attaching a satchel to an boat. ( Like you propably already know, you will be able to attach satchels to vehicles)
接下来我们看到士兵改变自己的制服,以及在船上装炸弹。

Remember the small discussion about wether this is a different camo-type, well I was right. What you see there is one of the options available: The urban variant. Those types will be choosable via an Dropdown menu in the editor where you can also equip the soldier.
记住是否这个(衣服颜色改变)是一个不同的伪装形式的讨论,我的结论是正确的。你所看到的是一个可以选择的选项:城市迷彩。通过一个在任务编辑器的下拉菜单你可以为士兵选择合适的迷彩。

In terms of AI improvements, the focus will be set on improving the macro AI and improve the CQB aspect of the game.
关于AI改进,焦点在于增强微AI和增强CQB部分。

At all this "future weapons-OMG" stuff out there: I can tell you that the weapon designs made for arma 3 are done by people that produce actual weapons for real military use which ensures you, you will get the highest grade of authenticy possible.
Regarding Stealth kills and melee: May I? I think this answers a lot...
关于未来武器的争论在这:我可以告诉你ARMA3的武器设计是来自那些实际生产出来过的真正的军用产品,保证这些武器的高的真实可靠性。
至于潜行杀人和刀战,这个不会出现在ARMA3。

Another nice aspect of the game and the environment is the wildlife. There will be animals such as dogs, sheeps, donkeys, butterflies, sharks and even snakes! An authentic environment has always been a big strenght of Arma. Arma 3 will feature a four times more higher Terrain-Texture and therefore the data streaming is also going to be improved. Smaller objects will have a larger draw distance and even locations such as backyards will be modelled with a huge love for detail. You can also expect a lot of eastereggs as usual
游戏的另一个很好的部分是野生动物。将会有狗、羊、驴、蝴蝶、鲨鱼和蛇。真实的环境一直是ARMA系列的强项。ARMA3具有比原来地形高达四倍的地形贴图,因此数据流也得到了改善。小的物体会有更大的draw distance(什么东西?),甚至后院等地点都会有很精细的模型。你也可以期待很多彩蛋的出现。

The FLIR system is also going to be improved meaning you will be able to see more of your environment and everything will have its propper heatmap.
FLIR系统也得到了改进,意味着你将能看到环境中更多的东西,并且每样东西都有适当的热成像图。

One of the major improvements of Arma 3 is the introduction of PhysX which gives the developpers and the player a whole new horizon of possibilities. PhysX will be used for every vehicle, water simulation and other ingame interactions. PhysX gives the ability to simulate the slickness of surfaces, simulating ropes ( fastroping will be supported) and loading vehicles onto trailers and much more. Shockwaves are also going to be simulated correctly as a force affecting other objects in the environment. Another addition to the engine is Ragdoll. Pettka told me that you can blend from animations to ragdoll and that active Ragdoll should be possible in the engine which would be a very nice challenge for the team and is in my opinion one of the very important aspects thats should be covered. He also said that dismemberement should be possible but will not be in vanilla.
ARMA3中的一个主要的重点就是PHYSX的引进,他给予开发人员和玩家一个完整的新的地平线。PHYSX会用于每个载具,水的模拟和其他游戏内的交互。PHYSX让模拟表面的圆滑成为可能,模拟绳索(绳降会得到支持)和装载载具到牵引车上等等都成为可能。冲击波也可以得到正确的模拟,如同一个力作用到另一个物体上。另外增加到引擎的内容是布娃娃效果。Pettka告诉我你可以把动作混合到布娃娃效果中,并且活动的布娃娃效果会在引擎中起作用,这样可以让玩家小组设计自己的动作。他同时说肢解效果也是可行的,但是不会在官方游戏中出现。

Regarding the story, Pettka couldnt of course talk about itself but he told me it will consist of multiple large chapters with smaller missions and side missions. Every Chapter will have its focus on an specific gameplay element ( stealth etc) so the player can experience everything arma 3 has in store for him.
提到游戏故事,Pettka没有告诉我细节,但他说游戏有几个大章节组成,每个章节有效的主线任务和多个支线任务。每个章节都有自己关注的游戏元素,玩家可以自己体会到ARMA3中的所有东西。

LOD-System: The LOD-System will be improved so there are no more X-looking trees in the distance. How those changes will look like in detail might follow later.
LOD系统(多细节层次):将会得到改进,所以在远距离你会看不到X形貌的树了。但是具体信息要等以后才知道。

What impressed me the most, was seeing parts of the new animation system ( most of what you can see in the videos is old animations. Only some of them-some reload and civilian walking animations- were new). There was a custom reload animation for every weapon i have seen in the game and Pettka told me they want to continue with this. Also keep the in- and out-animations from TOH in mind. The animations itself will also contain more information inside them, so expect some nice changes.
As i already mentioned with the example of the GM6-Lynx, the reload animations were outstanding even though still WIP. During the complete reload procedere i heard every sound i would expect, which leads us to the next point: The soundengine. There will be a much higher limit of samples and you can expect a whole new level in vanilla soundquality!
让我印象最深的就是看到了一部分的新动作系统(你目前所见的大多数动作都是ARMA2的老动作。只有一些重新装弹和平民走路的动作是新的)。游戏中有一个为每个武器自定义重新装填的系统。Pettka告诉我他们在继续完成这个。同时TOH的进出载具的动作也将引入。动作本身也会包含更多的信息,所以大家期待更多更好的改进吧。
codeneo翻译)就拿我提到的GM6 山猫狙击步枪举例来说,即使是在WIP半成品状态下,重装的动作依然很出彩。在完成重装过程中我听到了每一个我想听到的声音,这把大家带入了下一个重点:声音/音效引擎。这将会有是更高极限的采集样本,你可以期待全新的声音/音效质量

New aspects: As there is a new scope of weapon and uniform customization ( you can customize your headgear, combat vest etc) there is also going to be an enhanced fatigue system, meaning you will be less mobile when you carry heavy things.
新的部分:因为现在有新的武器和制服的自定义系统。所以也会有一个增强的疲劳系统。意味着你如果携带重的东西,你就会移动越困难。

You propably already know that there will be different types of mines such as bounding mines, tripwire and directional claymores
你可能已经知道会有不同型号的地雷,比如跳雷、绊雷和阔剑。

The team liked my little idea about undersea mines, so there is a chance we might see them ingame. They are also working on an Heat haze effect for jet engines etc. ( fire, vapor trails). They also liked the idea of DPV's which are totally possible. In general, the process of evaluating and adding vehicles and other to Arma 3 is not finished, so use the wishlist thread if you want
制作组喜欢我关于水雷的想法,所以我们很有可能在游戏里看到水雷。他们也在制作火焰和喷气机热气流的效果。他们也喜欢关于水下推进器的想法。总之,评价和增加载具和其他的东西的过程还没有完成,如果你希望有别的东西请去论坛反馈。

Render to texture is currently causing some problems in terms of performance which is especially valuable for PhysX but its being worked on.
RTT(渲染到贴图,或叫做画中画效果)目前出了些毛病,影响了游戏运行性能,正在研究中。

UAV's: Pettka also told me the team wants to improve and enhance UAV's, and this means not only improving their models and functionality but actually how they work in general. Currently they are controlled by an invisible player, so this might change. How this will look like in detail will be known later in developpement.
UAV:Pettka告诉我,团队想改进和增强UAV,意味着不仅提高他们的模型和功能,而且主要在他们的工作状态进行改进。目前他们都是有一个隐形的驾驶员操控,以后可能会改变。这个将在以后说明。

small community issues: Yes, there will be different muzzle flash samples and yes the hands will also move on the steering wheel
小的论坛的问题:不同的枪的枪口火焰将会不同,手也会跟着方向盘运动。

Underground structures: There is a high chance that there will be underground structures like in VBS2
地下建筑:很有可能ARMA3会有如同VBS2一样的地下建筑。

Artillery System: The artillery system is also going to be improved. The Player will be able to choose different types of ammunition that have different effects. When operating the artillery you can click on the target location on the map and get specific values that show you the elevation and direction you have to adjust in order to hit the target.
炮兵系统:也会得到改进。玩家可以选择不同的弹药类型,每种弹药都有自己的效果。当操作火炮时你可以在地图上目标的位置单击鼠标,得到具体的数值,这个数值告诉你修正值,以便让你击中目标。

The wounding system will get some changes aswell. in general it will be easier to hurt yourself during collisions etc. There might be advanced things like bandages etc but those are the details that will follow later.
受伤系统也会得到改变。总之在碰撞中你更容易受伤。也许会有绷带等物品,但是要看以后的说明。

Arma 3 will come for DX 10 and DX11 and there even is an artist doing nothing more than optimising DX11. This goes aswell for FX, which will be improved in Arma 3. With volumetric clouds etc. there is going to be an much higher Particle limit and light source limit (more details later)
ARMA3会在DX10和11的API上开发,当然完全在DX11上优化是最好的。体积云、高粒子效果和光源效果都有有提高。

Another nice thing: Lord Ivan said, he would like to have the ability to go hiking and climbing, so there might be a chance of being able to do things like abseiling etc. Nothing more yet. He just said he would like to see it.
另一个好事:Lord Ivan说,他想在游戏中远足和登山,所以游戏中可能会有沿绳下降等动作的可能。但是这不能肯定。

Thanks a lot for reading and also a special thanks goes out for the whole BIS crew and especially the awesome Pettka, for making it possible for me to come to Gamescom and talk with you about Arma 3. It has been an awesome experience and ensured my feeling of how great this game will be, even more.

Thank you for every second of your hard work for making a game that people like me and you can enjoy. But its more than just a game. Its an experience! The Arma experience, which has come to another level!

ARMA 3 is a game we can all look forward to. Being a fan of the setting or not. ARMA 3 will redefine the standarts of PC gaming in 2012.

评分

参与人数 1威望 +1 收起 理由
Alex.XP + 1 感谢分享

查看全部评分

发表于 2011-8-23 21:21:12 | 显示全部楼层
msy这里好像少翻译了一段
As i already mentioned with the example of the GM6-Lynx, the reload animations were outstanding even though still WIP. During the complete reload procedere i heard every sound i would expect, which leads us to the next point: The soundengine. There will be a much higher limit of samples and you can expect a whole new level in vanilla soundquality

就拿我提到的GM6 山猫狙击步枪举例来说,即使是在WIP半成品状态下,重装的动作依然很出彩。在完成重装过程中我听到了每一个我想听到的声音,这把大家带入了下一个重点:声音/音效引擎。这将会有是更高极限的采集样本,你可以期待全新的声音/音效质量

这是不是意味着换弹匣动作的梦想终于成真了....
发表于 2011-8-23 21:25:07 | 显示全部楼层
还有鲨鱼....
会咬人么....
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-23 22:42:36 | 显示全部楼层
codeneo 发表于 2011-8-23 21:21
msy这里好像少翻译了一段
As i already mentioned with the example of the GM6-Lynx, the reload animati ...

谢谢谢谢谢谢
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-23 22:44:27 | 显示全部楼层
这次BIS在ARMA3里加入了些中欧的新枪,比如捷克的匈牙利的还有别的地方的武器
莫非是给他们做广告然后获得赞助吗?
发表于 2011-8-23 23:38:10 | 显示全部楼层
感觉像ace的加强版啊
发表于 2011-8-23 23:53:33 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 rasy 于 2011-8-23 23:54 编辑

{:soso_e141:}。。。。。。。。画中画啊...你妹
发表于 2011-8-24 02:06:17 | 显示全部楼层
draw distance 就是指绘制距离吧,大概就是说ArmA2 里有些物体、模型、或者贴图要走进了才能被看到,现在这些东西在更远的距离就被绘制出来的意思吧?
发表于 2011-8-24 02:12:35 | 显示全部楼层
msy 发表于 2011-8-23 22:44
这次BIS在ARMA3里加入了些中欧的新枪,比如捷克的匈牙利的还有别的地方的武器
莫非是给他们做广告然后获得 ...

哈哈哈,我其实早就想过这个了,BIS应该拉点军火开发商做赞助。比如KMW之类的公司。
发表于 2011-8-24 03:28:39 | 显示全部楼层
最期待的RTT画中画啊。。。。。
红色管弦乐2都有了3D瞄具了啊。。。
发表于 2011-8-24 07:13:21 | 显示全部楼层
Rnzi 发表于 2011-8-24 03:28
最期待的RTT画中画啊。。。。。
红色管弦乐2都有了3D瞄具了啊。。。

3D瞄具的好处是啥来着?
发表于 2011-8-24 10:20:21 | 显示全部楼层
有了画中画技术,在坦克的内置设备里就可以看到外面景物的成像了
发表于 2011-8-24 13:13:43 | 显示全部楼层
cycle6 发表于 2011-8-24 07:13
3D瞄具的好处是啥来着?

我觉得就是视野更开阔,方便寻找远距离目标,不会像以前那样瞄准时有敌人从正面攻过来还不知道的窘境
发表于 2011-8-24 13:30:42 | 显示全部楼层
codeneo 发表于 2011-8-24 13:13

厄,游戏画面是双眼观察的,跟实际那种一只眼看瞄准镜另一只眼观察的感觉差距很大。所以我个人觉得要作的话,肯定不是主流游戏那种把3D瞄准镜放在画面中间的效果,应该做成右边是瞄准镜,左边是正常视野,正常视野还应该被枪身挡住一部分,但这样对于普通显示器的玩家而言,其实已经剩不下多少正常视野了hoho。
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-24 13:45:09 | 显示全部楼层
codeneo 发表于 2011-8-24 13:13

除了ACOG系列外还有那种放大倍率的瞄准镜是双目的?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入VME

本版积分规则

小黑屋|中国虚拟军事网

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 05:18