加入VME

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 1761|回复: 5

[讨论] 感觉《冷战危机》复刻版生不逢时啊

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-5-13 17:56:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
项目做了好长时间,而且是全免费的,算了了了bis的一个心愿,现在mod测试版和《冷战危机》《抵抗力量》的战役也出来了,我们这里讨论的不多,老外论坛那里倒是蛮热闹的,很多是以前闪点的老粉肠了,不过也改变不了尴尬的地位,很无奈啊,当初如果以DLC的方式出售一定也会有很多人买账的。现在你们都在玩a3,我还是坚守a2吧
发表于 2013-5-13 18:41:07 | 显示全部楼层
CWR DEV会将其转A3的......
发表于 2013-5-14 14:41:01 | 显示全部楼层
我一月前才开始玩武装突袭2。从网站下载了二十多个战役,还有海豹系列和n岛危机。够我玩个两年。这个经典复刻怎能不下载,慢慢玩,慢慢享受。等个两三年武4出来了,再换电脑。毕竟游戏只是生活的一小部分。
发表于 2013-5-14 16:22:15 | 显示全部楼层
坐等AIA完成,然后AA2的MOD就可以全数搬上AA3了
发表于 2013-5-14 21:55:17 | 显示全部楼层
With 'Full Steam ahead' announced some days ago we think it's time to inform you, our fans about the future of Cold War Rearmed.

I will get straight to the point: Cold War Rearmed development stops at ARMA 2, we will not move on to ARMA 3.

While this are bad news for some of our fans, let me explain you the decision - which was made almost a year ago already.
We believe that modding for ARMA 3 will not be as trivial as it was for ARMA 2, and even there it is hard work already. Before I proceed, let me give you some details. Currently our Mod has:

12 Helicopters/Planes
15 Armored vehicles
39 Wheeled vehicles
61 Weapons
44 Human models
5 Terrains plus several bonus ones

In ARMA 3, rvmats and configs will probably be more complex than they are now; vehicles will require inverse kinematics for hand steering and also PhysX support. We need physically accurate cars and tanks. Infantry will need to be able to change clothes, roll around on the ground, and shoot from their backs (which means new models and new rigs). Weapons will require support for the customization system (where available). The Helicopters will require rotorlib flight models and inverse kinematic animations like in Take On Helicopters. And, let's face it, so far Take on Helicopters has not seen a single new helicopter model added since it was released.

From the perspective of an addon maker, this is adding yet more layers of complexity which requires even more time and effort. Currently, we have only one guy in the team who is able to do all that work. How much work the terrains will be no one can tell. But, as many of you may know, we were only able to deliver all of them last year. We started the Mod after the ARMA 2 release in 2009, in all the years we had great help from skilled and dedicated people; we also received a lot of model donations from very kind supporters and Bohemia Interactive. Nevertheless, we are still not done 4 years later. If we would move to ARMA 3 with the current team the estimated development time would be around 8 years or even more. By then, no one would even remember ARMA 3.

Besides the time and workload affect, I also have no interest in spending the entire lifetime of another game creating a Mod which only gets done when the next game is released. I'm also tired of constantly running after people, begging them to help us out, only to receive broken promises. I joined the original team shortly after the ArmA release in 2006 and spent 7 years of my life on this Mod already. Enough is enough, it's time for me to draw a line and finally enjoy ARMA 2 while it lives. ;-)

What are our future plans:
We will finish this Mod as promised. We will not give up and leave you back with a half-finished Mod. Now we may not be able to deliver everything we had in mind, and some vehicles must be replaced with alternatives but you will be able to play the Campaigns and Missions a better Bohemia Interactive once made. ;-)
We are currently waiting for some external developers to finish their work, we need a face texture for Guba, we need a proper Angelina and the OH-58 model need some love. Both campaigns are finished as in they are ready to test.
As soon as the aforementioned problems are solved we will release a public beta available to everyone for reviewing and testing. Should this take longer than expected we will continue to release single addons which are already done as we did in the past.

Long term plans:
What happens after the release depends a lot on how many of the current team is left then (or if new people join us). I hope that you will see at least some decent missions after the Mod is released. Eventually, we may be able to produce even more Addons or terrains. But everything is open right now. Bug Fixes and improvements will be done as long as possible.
I personally will use ARMA 2/CWR² until I have enough of it and then finally leave and move on.

Please, if you can help us with any of the above problems: Face texture, Models, textures then get in touch with me. The more people help us, the faster we can release the Mod.

Thanks for reading and remember:
If you see the flash, it’s already too late!
有可能没有A3的冷战了。
发表于 2013-5-14 22:07:31 | 显示全部楼层
勇者王手下 发表于 2013-5-14 21:55
With 'Full Steam ahead' announced some days ago we think it's time to inform you, our fans about the ...

好悲情。。。。。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入VME

本版积分规则

小黑屋|中国虚拟军事网

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 04:55