只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 1978|回复: 14

BIS 15 Years' Anniversary

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-8-13 22:06:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 FFUR2007SLX2_5 于 2014-8-13 22:05 编辑

ArmA3 – 15 Years’ Anniversary

From Poseidon to Zeus, 15 years of curiosity, passion and community, celebrating the throne of Hades, that’s the carnival for ArmA holic from all walks of community. I won’t forgive myself without doing anything to this special moment, as I promised, I ganna to have a “flesh search” and providing a splendid gala to all club fans here. I’m sure you can find something interesting from my exposure.
As an extra thread presented with additional info, I separate this one from my tutorial as a standalone one, together with my code fart at the end of this thread, I call it the bonus ball for coding fans, enjoy it.

Those familiar scenes above bring us back to that exciting moment. But before we express our great gratitude, why don’t we take a snap who created those awesome worlds, who made those outrageous works? If you were only told that it was two brothers who established the studio, that’s all right, I’ll show you Salvador Studio or Moricky Studio. So the first question is who is Hades? Just be patient, you’ll know everything but just fallowing my guide.

Bohemia Interactive Studio CEO
Marek Spanel
Congratulations Marek, BI was rewarded with title of independent studio on 2014 developers’ ceremony. You look to be a little bit awkward when you were on the stage, still thinking something better can actually being given?

BI C++ God
Ondrej Martinak
He, who should be the real God of RV engine, created it and optimized it. Cofounder of the Sequence Script (SQS) and Sequence Function (SQF). Not until now should you know that any SQF coders should be the redistributors of his achievement.

Zeus command C++ programmer
Filip Sádovsky
Assistant for Zeus DLC, providing C++ based SQF function that was needed by Karel Moricky. A new comer.

BI Creative Director
Jay Crowe
Time to know this guy; at least I think he should be enough talent on this planet to be the boss of Karel.

BI Senior Designer
Karel Moricky
I think this guy is too famous to be known, if there will still be anyone who asks who is the best SQF coder in this world, this is the answer.

Here are just the active core developers; however, there are still many who works behind the scene, a family photo tells all.

While that’s just a beginning to further our knowledge towards this studio. As my responsibilities here, a coding fan, wanna to show you more that there’s nothing unavailable in this world, let’s be outside and adapt a much more diversified community!

While of course, at the end of thread, I just can’t help sticking on my code fart – a thorough use of setVelocityTransformation, all explanation were updated on biwiki, throw the code if there’ll be anybody who want a cop chasing you : )

1. /*
  2. fnc_tracker
  3. author: ffur2007slx2_5
  4. description: Tracks the velocityTransformation within the given time
  5. params: [obj(Need to be tracked),tracking time(in seconds),end time(stop tracking, last how munch seconds),inputFPS(frame per second),tracker(obj)] spawn fnc_tracker;*/
  6. private ["_obj","_startTrackingTime","_capturedData","_inputFPS","_sleepTime","_stopTrackingTime","_startTime","_wholeDuration","_tempTime","_tracker","_step0","_step1","_velocityTransformationTime"];
  7. _obj = [_this,0,objnull,[objnull]] call bis_fnc_param;
  8. _startTrackingTime = [_this,1,0,[0]] call bis_fnc_param;
  9. _stopTrackingTime = [_this,2,0,[0]] call bis_fnc_param;
  10. _inputFPS = [_this,3,1,[1]] call bis_fnc_param;
  11. _tracker = [_this,4,objnull,[objnull]] call bis_fnc_param;
  12. if (_inputFPS >= diag_fpsmin) then {_inputFPS = floor (diag_fpsmin*0.9)};
  13. if (({_x iskindof "man"} count [_obj,_tracker]) > 0) exitwith {["men detected, expect vehicles"] call BIS_fnc_error};
  14. _startTime = time;
  15. _wholeDuration = _startTime + _stopTrackingTime;
  16. _capturedData = [];
  17. _sleepTime = (1 / _inputFPS);
  18. _tempTime = 0;
  19. _step0 = 0;
  20. _step1 = 1;
  21. _velocityTransformationTime = linearconversion [0,_sleepTime,_stopTrackingTime,0,1,true];
  22. private ["_dataOld","_dataNew"];
  23. while {(!isnull _obj) && (_wholeDuration >= time)} do {
  24.   _capturedData = _capturedData + [[getposasl _obj,velocity _obj,vectordir _obj,vectorup _obj]];
  25.   sleep _sleepTime;
  26.   _tempTime = _tempTime + _sleepTime;
  27.   if (_tempTime >= _startTrackingTime) then {
  28.     _dataOld = _capturedData select _step0;
  29. _dataNew = _capturedData select _step1;
  30. _step0 = _step0 + 1;
  31. _step1 = if (_step1 >= (count _capturedData)) then [{_step0},{_step1 + 1}];
  32.     _tracker setvelocitytransformation [_dataOld select 0,_dataNew select 0,_dataOld select 1,_dataNew select 1,_dataOld select 2,_dataNew select 2,_dataOld select 3,_dataNew select 3,_velocityTransformationTime];
  33.   };
  34. };
  35. _capturedData = nil;
复制代码

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?加入VME

x
发表于 2014-8-13 22:18:07 | 显示全部楼层
啥玩意?没人翻译一下么
发表于 2014-8-13 23:42:21 | 显示全部楼层
{:soso_e103:}貌似有两个亚裔的
发表于 2014-8-14 00:15:06 | 显示全部楼层
It is nice to see how far BIS has come all this way. My only regret is that I gave up on OFP too fast the first time round, and I did not pick it up until ARMA 2 OA came along. Would have had a couple more years of fun!

Are you working for BIS in an official capacity? It would explain you level of proficiency in ARMA engine =P
发表于 2014-8-14 02:17:26 | 显示全部楼层
bis的成员太少了,对于英美的大牌游戏公司,简直不堪一击,跳票是必然。
发表于 2014-8-14 10:22:02 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
bis15年庆祝?
发表于 2014-8-14 10:33:07 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
我想知道宙斯雷怎样打飞机
发表于 2014-8-14 11:46:15 | 显示全部楼层
我好像看到了路边有条死狗
发表于 2014-8-14 12:45:20 | 显示全部楼层
bym101 发表于 2014-8-13 22:18
啥玩意?没人翻译一下么

从波塞冬到宙斯,15年的好奇、激情和社区(论坛),庆祝哈迪斯的王座。(第一句话我能理解,但是水平有限翻译不好,见笑了)这是社区各界所有武装突袭爱好者的嘉年华。如果在这个特殊的时刻我什么都没做的话,我是不会原谅我自己的。所以照我承诺过的,我会进行一次“人肉搜索”,给俱乐部所有成员搞个牛逼的节庆。我敢肯定你能从我揭露的东西中找到些有趣的。

作为一个呈现了额外信息的额外帖子,我把这个贴从我的教程中独立出来,随帖附上的还有帖子最下面的我的代码表。我把它叫做给代码爱好者的奖励球,拿它去爽吧。

上面这些熟悉的画面把我们带回到了那些心潮澎湃的时刻。但是在我们表达崇高的感谢前,为什么不先瞧一眼究竟是谁创造了这些屌爆的世界,是谁做的这些逆天的工作的呢?如果你只知道是兄弟俩创立了工作室的话,没关系,我会给你介绍Salvador工作室和Moricky工作室。那么第一个问题是,哈迪斯他妈的是谁?耐心点,你会知道的,听我讲就行了。

BI的CEO
Marek Spanel
恭喜你啊Marek,BI在2014开发者大会上得了独立工作室的奖。你上台领奖的时候好像有点不给力啊,还在想应该拿更高的奖吗?

BI的C++大神
Ondrej Martinak
他真的称得上是RV引擎之神了,他创造了他并且优化了他。程序脚本(SQS)和程序功能(SQF)的创造者之一。现在你应该知道所有编SQF的人只是再利用了他的成果。

宙斯命令C++程序员
Filip Sádovsky
宙斯DLC助理,给Karel Moricky提供基于C++的SQF功能的小弟。新参者。

BI创意总监
Jay Crowe
是时候认识一下这个人了。至少我认为他是地球上少数足够有才能当Karel老板的了。

BI高级设计师
Karel Moricky
我觉得这个人名气大得应该没必要介绍了,如果有人要问谁是世上最好的SQF编码员,无疑就是这位了。

这里只介绍了几个核心开发成员,但是,还有好多人在幕后工作,这是张全家福。

这只是一个了解这家工作室的开始。在这,我作为一个编码爱好者的责任就是向大家展现世上无难事,让我们敞开心扉来适应这个更多元化的社区吧!
当然啦,在帖子结尾,我情不自禁地贴出我的代码表,这是一个setVelocityTransformation的彻底应用,有关说明在BI维基上都有。如果你想有警察在后面追你的话就赶快用吧 : )

(不是专业的翻得不好,见笑了)
发表于 2014-8-14 12:46:54 | 显示全部楼层
视频补充
发表于 2014-8-14 12:52:03 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
打折不?
发表于 2014-8-14 15:50:23 | 显示全部楼层
{:soso_e113:}是不是要发个ARMA3 15周年典藏版啊?
发表于 2014-8-14 20:31:01 | 显示全部楼层
打折才是重点
发表于 2014-8-14 21:36:16 | 显示全部楼层
ghostsha 发表于 2014-8-14 12:45
从波塞冬到宙斯,15年的好奇、激情和社区(论坛),庆祝哈迪斯的王座。(第一句话我能理解,但是水平有限 ...

嗯,多谢。
基本都看懂了。再次感谢
发表于 2014-8-14 21:37:00 | 显示全部楼层
er13701156110 发表于 2014-8-14 02:17
bis的成员太少了,对于英美的大牌游戏公司,简直不堪一击,跳票是必然。

人少也好。,分钱分的多
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入VME

本版积分规则

小黑屋|中国虚拟军事网

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 06:36