查看: 6285|回复: 31

SAM的網友介紹這裡 我是來求教的 你們好

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-8-5 07:39:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Arma 地圖編輯 超級難指令 求教
各位國內朋友 你們好 我是從香港來的 我叫frankie_kwok
sam 的朋友叫我來找一個叫DT的高手

編輯器內的指令我巳經習慣操作了, 但現在令我傷腦根 我賞試了整晚也未能如意, 就是:

我用一共16個兵一隊進入一架 Mi-17 軍用直升機(this moveincargo xxxx), 我希望將直升機起飛到一個指定位置, 再跳傘,但我選擇warpoint內的第一個指令(get out / transport unload) 如蠢的直升機, 不是命令他們跳傘, 而是降落在地上放人落機.

請問可以教我怎樣做嗎?

我再賞試用隊長做player, 自己指令(6 Action) 他們會跳 但因為飛得低 死了一半士兵, 請問有沒有指令高度呢?

最後 我想問怎樣設置重生點?
設置重生點 playable 要不要改動?
发表于 2007-8-5 08:55:07 | 显示全部楼层
欢迎你香港的朋友,DT最近出差了。关于空投下面的教程可能对你有所帮助

Helicopter boarding
1.       制作小队

2.       制作直升机

3.       制作直升机的路点

4.       制作小队的

因为我们大家都喜欢在自己的任务中使用从直升机上空降,所以我们写这个教学指南.教学指南将会详细讲解如何着路的细节,如果你在阅读完这个教程以后还有不懂的地方,你可以到最下面的地址去下载SAMPLE MISSION.

现在我们来做一个新任务,要有直升机降落接人的场面。打开任务编辑器,选择一个你喜欢的地区(在这里我们选择Everon的飞机跑道,具体地点如图T1所示)。然后我们要做一个小队和一架直升机,给小队取名为grp1, 给飞机取名为helo1.  

具体做法如下:

制作小队:

你可以像以前我们所说的那样先放一个Playable的队长,再放几个Playable的队员(其中玩家要选Player,再注明:至于是不是一定要把玩家设置成为Player,现在已经不是绝对的了,因为这个教程是针对1.1版本而言,我从网上的资料得知,在1.1版本以后,都已经对这个设置进行了升级,不必理会),注意所有队员和队长之间要连有一条蓝线(包括队长在内,最多能放12人)。

还有一个简单的办法,就是按F2, 在地图上双击,然后在Group窗口里的"Side:"旁选West或East, 在"Type:"旁选Infantry, 在"Name:"旁选Infantry Squad. 这样就会自动的造出一个小队,其中有一个队长,7个队员(注意要把队长和队员都设为Playable--其中玩家为队员,设为Player);再把此小队取名为grp1--点一下队长,在Units窗口里的Initialization旁输入 grp1 = group this (见T2)

Group :

Side: West

Type: Infantry

Name: Infantry Squad

制作直升机:

按F1, 在Units窗口里选Side: West, Class: Air, Unit: UH60-MG, Name: helo1.(见T3)

制作直升机的Waypoints:

点一下直升机,按F4, 在小队的附近做一个Load WP, 属性如下:

Select Type: Load

On Activation: "_x assignascargo helo1" foreach units grp1; "[_x] ordergetin true" foreach units grp1

-------------------(队长会命令队员们一个一个的上飞机,当他每次命令一个队员登机后,变量_x就会加1, 然后下一个队员就会接到登机的命令,直到所有人都上了飞机为止)

做完登机的WP后,再做一个Move WP, 让飞机接完人后就起飞。

制作小队的Waypoints:

点一下队长,在直升机的Load WP旁放一个Move WP. 然后按F5--Synchronize, 把飞机的Load WP和小队的Move WP连起来.

注意:只有在队长为Player, 也就是AI的时候,此任务才能进行!(KuKluxKlan:  我试过把对长选为Playable, 任务也能进行,只不过就得我亲自发命令让他们登机)

Parachuting空降跳伞动作的制作
1.       创建小队

2.       创建直升机

3.       指定队员的开始位置在UH60-MG里

4.       制作.sqs脚本文件

5.       给UH60-MG创建Waypoints和实施脚本文件

3K和FREE-SNIPER提醒大家:

因为前面已经讲过如何添加UNITS,OBJECTS等等细节,所以这里我们将不在详细述说,同时大家也可以对照英文来看翻译,顺便提高一下英语水平.嘿嘿

This tutorial will teach you how to implement parachute drops in your own missions. We have had a lot of requests for this tutorial and it's indeed one of the coolest things to do in a mission. Start of by starting the editor and loading the island of your choice (we used Everon for the example mission).

在这个教程中,我们将教大家如何在自己的任务加入跳伞动作,

选一个你喜欢的地图,细节略过(这里我们还用Everon)。

==========================================================

Creating the infantry group you want to parachute:

First you'll have to create an infantry group, either by using the group tool (F2) or by placing your units and using the group tool to group them. Once you have created your group, give the leader a name in the Name field. In this tutorial we will use L1. You will also have give the group a group name so it can be identified later on. To do this go into the group leader's properties and in the Initialization field type:

grp = group this

Where it says grp, you can place the name of your choice, but for this tutorial we will use grp.

先来做个小队(用我们以前提到过的2种方法里的任何一个都行);做完以后,别忘了给队长取个名字(这里我们就叫他L1吧,见T2);

然后再给小队取个名字,选中队长,在Units窗口里的Initialization旁输入

grp = group this

(你可以把grp改成其它名字)。

===============================================

Creating the helicopter to use for the transportation:

To create the helicopter you will need to press F1 first, to select the Units tool. Then double-click somewhere on the map, which will open up the Units window. In the Side drop down menu, choose West, since we will be using a NATO UH60-MG helicopter. After this select Air from the Class drop down menu. Next we'll go to the Units drop down menu and select the UH60-MG. You also need give the helicopter a name. In this tutorial we used helo1.

You have now created a UH60-MG named helo1.

接下来做个直升机--按F1, Side: West, Class: Air, Unit: UH60-MG, 取名为helo1.

====================================================

Commanding the infantry group to start out in the UH60-MG:

The easiest way to command the infantry squad to board the UH60-MG is to type the command for it in their Initialization field:

this moveincargo helo1

helo1 is the name of the designated vehicle, the UH60-MG in this case.

Note: since the squad's leader already has a command in his Init, you will have to use a special sign (;) and a space to add a second independent command. The command line now runs like this:

grp = group this; this moveincargo helo1

指定队员的开始位置在UH60-MG里:.

让队员坐在飞机里的最简单方法就是在所有队员的Initialization里输入

this moveincargo helo1.

注:因为在队长的Initialization旁原先就有一条命令grp = group this, 所以我们要用分号和空格来把这两个命令分开:

grp = group this; this moveincargo helo1

注意:在这个任务中,helo1就是UH60-MG的名字.所以不要写成

this moveincargo UH60-MG

=====================================================

Creating the script file (.sqs) which will order the units to eject

You will have to create a script file which will tell the infantry group to disembark in midair. To do this, you must first create a Wordpad file with any name, ending with the file extension .sqs. For this tutorial, we will use the script name AlphaExit.sqs. Put the following in the text file:

_aunits = units L1

_i = 0

_Max = count _aunits

#Here

(_aunits select _i) action ["EJECT",helo1]

unassignvehicle (_aunits select _i)

_i=_i+1

~1

?_Max>_i:goto "Here"

exit

Definition of the script file:

This script may look difficult, but it really isn't that hard to understand, because you'll only have to edit 2 words:

_aunits = units L1 -------------- In this line, where it has the L1 you put in the name of the infantry squad's leader. This line will create an array (some sort of table) with all the unit ID numbers of the squad's members in it (the mission automatically gives all units such a number. You can locate it in the mission.sqm file if you wish). This array will be used later on.

(_aunits select _i) action ["EJECT",helo1] -- In this line, all you have to edit is the word helo1. Instead of that you can put the name of the helicopter name you used. This command line will first select a unit ID# from the array _aunits and then order this unit to eject the helicopter. The value of _i will increment by 1 every time the script has given its orders to a unit.

For those of you who would like to fully understand the rest of the lines too, check the below definitions:

_i = 0 -- This will set the local variable (local variables are only used in the script itself and not any other part of the mission) _i to 0, which is its initial value.

_Max = count _aunits -- This will count the amount of unit ID#s in the array _aunits. This is done because the script then knows how many units there are in the squad and thus how many times it will have to loop the eject command. It will give the amount the variable name _Max.

#Here -- This creates a 'marker' in the script which can be referred to using the goto command. For those of you familiar with web design, it's like a named anchor.

unassignvehicle (_aunits select _i) -- This unassigns the unit from the vehicle, meaning the helicopter can be used by other soldiers again. While a vehicle is assigned to a unit, no one else can use it.

_i=_i+1 -- This increases the value of _i by 1 everytime the script passes this point (performs a loop)

~1 -- Like we explained before, this command will delay the script for 1 second before carrying on.

?_Max>_i:goto "Here" -- This will make the script go back to the #Here marker as long as the script has not ordered all units to eject yet (thus as long as _Max is not bigger than the amount of units in the squad _i)

exit -- This will exit the script.

After you have created the script file, save it to you mission’s directory.

要想命令队员跳伞,我们得做一个.sqs脚本文件。文件名可以随便起,这里我们叫它AlphaExit.sqs, 在里面输入:

_aunits = units L1  --------(此命令会建立一个序列表,里面有全部队员的ID号码--任务会自动给队员编号;这里的L1就是队长)

_i = 0

_Max = count _aunits ------(此命令会算出在序列_aunits里一共有几个ID号,这样脚本就会知道在此小队里一共有多少人,也就是说跳伞的命令应该被重复几次)

#Here

(_aunits select _i) action ["EJECT",helo1] -------(此命令首先会从序列_aunits里面选出一个队员的ID号,然后命令他跳伞,每当一个                                                            队员接到跳伞的命令后,_i的值就会加1)

_i=_i+1

~1

exit

把这个.sqs文件放在任务文件夹里。

=========================================

Creating the necessary waypoints for the UH60-MG, and executing the script file:

First you need to click on the UH60-MG and hit F4 to select the Waypoint tool. Next double click somewhere on the map where you want your first WP to be. In this tutorial, we will have 3 waypoints; 1 telling the UH60-MG to move to a spot and fly a bit higher, another one to move to a spot and execute the script file you made and a third WP that will tell the UH60-MG to move away from the area.

Once you have created your first WP, double click somewhere else on the map where you want your units to start their paratrooping. In this WP's properties, make the WP Type Move. Now in the second WP's properties, in the On Activation field, type this:

player exec "AlphaExit.sqs"

This will make the player unit execute the script. You can use any unit name here, but using player here is the best option since he is the last one to die (the script will be of no use to you when you are dead). Where it says AlphaExit.sqs, you can put the name of the script you made, in this case AlphaExit.sqs.

Note: The minimum height for a parachute operation is around 75-80 meter, but there is a great risk of injury when you perform a jump that low. So try sticking around 110-125 meters high. To command the helicopter to fly higher than its standard flight height, type this in its Initialization field, or a WP's On Activation field (we chose to put in the first WP).

helo1 flyinheight 120

Where it says helo1 you can put the name of your helicopter. And where it says 120, put the height (in meters) you want the helicopter to fly at.

That's it, you have now created your very first helicopter parachute jump!

给UH60-MG创建Waypoints和实施脚本文件。

我们需要放3个WP:

第一个放在飞机前,属性为Move, 在On Activation旁输入

helo1 flyinheight 125

这样飞机一起飞就会升到125米高的地方(见T3)

第二个放在小队旁边,属性为Move, 在On Activation旁输入player exec "AlphaExit.sqs";(见T4)第三个可以随便放,选Move.

注:75-80米是允许跳伞的最低高度,很容易受伤,所以最好定在110-125米的高空。

评分

参与人数 1威望 +10 收起 理由
bym101 + 10 我很赞同

查看全部评分

发表于 2007-8-5 09:03:12 | 显示全部楼层
顶:victory:
 楼主| 发表于 2007-8-5 10:30:23 | 显示全部楼层
su30mkk
非常之多謝你詳盡用心的回覆
我會做好這個指令的 不會令你失望

關於死人的重生點 請何要怎樣建立的
发表于 2007-8-5 16:26:00 | 显示全部楼层
ARMA里死人的重生点的建立与OFP是一样的,另外在ARMA里还增加了车辆的复活点。首先给你推荐一个网页:http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Main_Page,里面应该有你需要的东西。
http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Description.ext   这是复活及其他一些可以在Description.ext文件里定义的功能的详细说明,你看看。

其中关于复活的说明是这样的:在Description.ext文件里写一下语句:
respawn = RespawnType; (说明复活的类型)

respawnDelay = DelayInSeconds; (说明人从死亡到复活的延迟时间)

respawnVehicleDelay = DelayInSeconds; (说明车辆从死亡到复活的延迟时间)

复活的类型( RespawnType)有如下一些:
0 或 "NONE"无复活
1 或 "BIRD" 复活成为一只鸟(海鸥)
2 或"INSTANT"在死亡地点复活
3 或 "BASE" 在基地复活,基地的名称为一下一些固定名称:
   人的复活点的名称:
                  respawn_west 西方的复活点
                 respawn_east 东方的复活点
                 respawn_guerrila 第三方的复活点
                 respawn_civilian 平民的复活点
    车辆的复活点的名称:               
                respawn_vehicle_west
                respawn_vehicle_east
                respawn_vehicle_guerrila
                respawn_vehicle_civilian

4 或"GROUP" 小组内复活,如果小组内没有AI了,就复活为海鸥
5 或"SIDE" 己方范围内复活( ArmA 1.08版本):
 楼主| 发表于 2007-8-5 19:08:04 | 显示全部楼层
懇請各位教我輸入這些指令在那一格

我不知道怎樣輸入
发表于 2007-8-6 01:09:49 | 显示全部楼层
复活的指令不是在任务编辑器里输入的,而是在你编制的任务所在的文件夹下放一个Description.ext文件(可以用记事本编辑)。这个文件里有:
respawn =INSTANT; (在死亡地点复活)

respawnDelay = 0; (立即复活)

respawnVehicleDelay =10; (10秒后复活)

等内容,然后你在任务编辑器里将你这个任务存为联机任务就可以了。
 楼主| 发表于 2007-8-6 02:21:47 | 显示全部楼层
其實我的改圖水平很低
請問有沒有像樓主的詳細教學?

anyway 我要多謝你的回覆
 楼主| 发表于 2007-8-6 19:22:28 | 显示全部楼层
你們好呀 我想我不僅你放的教學
我看見你貼的文章 有T1 T2 T3 是不是圖的教學?

還有我想簡單化 你們看看可不可以?

首先製造飛機改名mi1, 製造隊伍16人 Leader名grb01, 16人也貼上this moveincargo mi1, 隊長則貼grp01 = group this; this moveincargo mi1
這個設為第一個步驟可以嗎?

現在所有人都上了飛機等待

飛機有兩點waypoint,在act 內輸入mi1 flyinheight 250,就沒有再輸入其它

我可是跟足你們的方法去做

用Arma Edit開一個sqs file AlphaExit.sqs
_aunits = units grb01             grb01 = 隊長名
_i = 0
Max = count _aunits
#Here
(_aunits select _i) action ["EJECT",mi1]         mi1= 飛機
_i=_i+1
~1

儲存在missions 內的file

請問我做錯了那一個步驟

[ 本帖最后由 frankie_kwok 于 2007-8-6 19:40 编辑 ]
发表于 2007-8-6 19:41:12 | 显示全部楼层
楼上的,你的脚本文件缺一个EXIT指令,这个指令会告诉游戏引擎你这个脚本执行完毕.
另外让一个小队在游戏一开始就座上飞机,你可以试试在队长的初始化栏内填写:
GRP=GROUP THIS;"_x moveincargo mi1" foreach units group this
其他的队员身上没必要填写.

另外你要告之你那里出错信息,这样才好分析原因:victory:
 楼主| 发表于 2007-8-6 19:44:55 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 DanTong 于 2007-8-6 19:41 发表
楼上的,你的脚本文件缺一个EXIT指令,这个指令会告诉游戏引擎你这个脚本执行完毕.
另外让一个小队在游戏一开始就座上飞机,你可以试试在队长的初始化栏内填写:
GRP=GROUP THIS;"_x moveincargo mi1" foreach un ...

GRP=GROUP THIS;"_x moveincargo mi1" foreach units group this
不行啊foreach: Type String, expected code

[ 本帖最后由 frankie_kwok 于 2007-8-6 20:01 编辑 ]

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?加入VME

x
发表于 2007-8-6 19:47:34 | 显示全部楼层
哦,那看来ARMA里没这个指令了,那就用楼猪的办法
 楼主| 发表于 2007-8-6 19:59:44 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 DanTong 于 2007-8-6 19:47 发表
哦,那看来ARMA里没这个指令了,那就用楼猪的办法

DanTong
請問你可否 幫我製作一個地圖 內裡只做一個上機  飛行 跳傘的動作 之後傳上這裡 我下載作參考可以嗎?
发表于 2007-8-6 20:26:12 | 显示全部楼层
这篇教程是OFP的,是否适用于ARMA还不清楚。现在是什么情况?到目标后不会跳伞?
 楼主| 发表于 2007-8-6 20:36:02 | 显示全部楼层
亂貼!

點都要多謝你先

現在我很亂啊
請問有沒有朋友可以教一下我呀?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入VME

本版积分规则

小黑屋|中国虚拟军事网

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 13:44